At Crosstree, our directors are highly specialized Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in health sciences. We provide comprehensive marketing, origination, and execution support to each director so you can focus on delivering superior outcomes for your clients.
Subject Matter Experts
As a specialized SME, you own your particular slice of the industry. While we foster a supportive team atmosphere, there are no “turf wars” because each Director has a precision focus on their own micro industries.
The Global Leader in Health Sciences M&A
Highly-specialized in Health Sciences and the top firm in the industry by deal volume
20+ transactions per year across the world
Transaction sizes range from $50m - $1billion+
Mix of PE and founder-owned clients
Comprehensive Advisor Support
Directors are supported by “Dedicated Execution Pods”: one VP, two associates, and three-five analysts. Pods are responsible for executing everything from pitch docs to closing and due diligence, to get Directors out of the weeds so you can deepen your industry specialization and expand your executive network.
We execute against “The Standard” and have institutionalized process execution to consistently achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients.
Robust Origination Engine
Crosstree has a mature and sophisticated origination platform with numerous marketing tools, content, and platforms to generate organic business. These include white papers, market maps, monthly BlueBooks, conference profiles, and lead profiling and scorecards.
- Strategic Services Business: our unique, consultative buy-side service group, bridging the gap between Market Assessments and Finders. This group is responsible for the creation of nine PE platforms in the last few years alone.
- Conference Campaigns: Coverage of 26+ industry conferences throughout the world, including C-level receptions at many events.
- Conference Reports: Produced by industryGENOME (iG) and co-branded by Crosstree, these reports include profiles of all exhibitors, enabling the identification of SQLs.
- Market Maps: Bottom-up Micro-Segment reports define companies and market size, stratifying the segment by size, geography, capability, and market share. This is a commercial report produced by iG and co-branded by Crosstree. The Market Map produces profiles for all micro-segment participants, enabling the identification of SQLs.
- Deal Almanacs: Annual Micro-Segment report for deals, valuations, and trends produced by iG and cobranded by Crosstree. The data from the report enables bespoke Coverage Reports.
Want to know more?
Have a confidential conversation with us and find out if a future with Crosstree is right for you.